Toyo M/T's VS. BFG M/T's

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bottom line is that you can't go wrong either way. I have had both tires and can say they are both awesome. Currently running the toyos on my '01. Yes, everyone has them....for a reason I guess.

I would also take into consideration if you have any local dealers that can handle whichever tire you go with in case of an emergency or flat situation where you need a replacement tire asap?? Might be something to think about. I know around here no one stocks toyos but the KM2's are readily available and in stock.

I also highly considered the Mickey Thompson MTZ. Has great reviews also.

Good luck on your decision and just remember you can't make a bad choice here! You will be happy either way.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I havent owned either tire, but have heard really good things about the Toyo's. Also, they have NOOOOO white wall on them. The all black looks SOOO much better!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I been running the Toyo Open Country MTs for a couple of months and I'm really impressed. They do very well off road on rock and gravel logging roads in the Oregon Cascades. They are also very quiet on pavement. But the choice is yours...

Quick Reply: Toyo M/T's VS. BFG M/T's