wanna swap wheels? read for details

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wanna swap wheels? read for details

ok here goes: i have a 2007 lincoln mark lt with factory
20" chrome rims. i think they are sharp, but i'm giving the truck to my wife (i just bought an f-250). she is not fond of 20" wheels. i am here to find out if there is anyone in or around augusta georgia or the surrounding areas-atlanta,columbia,etc. that want to swap their wheels and tires for mine. the tires on my truck are alright. they are not brand new, but still have some life left in them. i can't seem to get pics of my wheels/tires to upload on here. (it's asking me to enter the url...dunno?) but i'll figure it out and have the pics on here shortly after posting this.
what i'm looking for: factory 18" CHROME wheels from a mark lt (not f150) or a 2003-06 navigator. my wheels are in great condition (no scratches,dents or burns of any kind.) just normal driving condition. my spare has never been used. i am looking for wheels in the same condition as mine. please post pics with your reply. i am willing to travel (depending on distance) to make the swap and willing to pay half the cost of having our wheels swapped. please include pics and nfo for the vehicle your wheels are on with your post and i'll include an email address for further contact once i start getting replies on this post.
thanks,
marklt07

Old 06-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok, obviously it;s gonna take me a little bit to figure out how to post pics on here, so for the time being, i can email pics of the wheels/tires to those interested. let me know.

Quick Reply: wanna swap wheels? read for details