treadepot and paypal

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
treadepot and paypal

We are always looking for ways to make the shopping experience at www.treadepot.com more efficient and more enjoyable for the customer. That is why we have now added Paypal as a form of payment.

The way paypal works is by linking your credit, debit or checking account to your paypal account that you set up. When you go to make an online purchase you get redirected to your paypal account so you are never giving your personal financial information to anyone who is not authorized to access it. Treadepot gets your payment without ever seeing sensitive financial details. It makes shopping online more secure for you!

If you have any questions regarding this new feature, please do not hesitate to give my team at Treadepot a call.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think most people here are well aware of what Paypal is... I think the real question is, what is tradepot?

- NCSU

Old 08-20-2009, 12:41 PM
online tire store, they became a sponsor to long ago and offered us a discount, but I guess you could have clicked the link to figure what it is??????

Old 08-20-2009, 12:46 PM
I did, but why should I go there instead of my local shop, or any other number of websites?

What I was really asking is, what makes their website special? Afterall, it has nothing to do with trades, or pot.

- NCSU

Old 08-20-2009, 12:51 PM
I don't know what makes it any better but they offered us a discount when they first arrived here and I take the the name as tread depot, without the extra d of course

Old 08-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Jpaye
I take the the name as tread depot, without the extra d of course
that's what I get for not paying close attention. I saw it www.tradepot.com that extra e changes things, a little.

- NCSU

Old 08-20-2009, 01:26 PM
If you just glance at it then yeah your eyes can play tricks but to be honest, I guess people that are strictly online shoppers would buy online but you still have to go tot he tire shop to swap them out, so not really sure of the benefit unless you buy rims and tires and they mount and balance then you can just do them at your house or whatever

Old 08-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Treadepot
We are always looking for ways to make the shopping experience at www.treadepot.com more efficient and more enjoyable for the customer. That is why we have now added Paypal as a form of payment.

The way paypal works is by linking your credit, debit or checking account to your paypal account that you set up. When you go to make an online purchase you get redirected to your paypal account so you are never giving your personal financial information to anyone who is not authorized to access it. Treadepot gets your payment without ever seeing sensitive financial details. It makes shopping online more secure for you!

If you have any questions regarding this new feature, please do not hesitate to give my team at Treadepot a call.
I was interested in their site and getting some tires but since they are a site sponsor are they offering any sort of discounts ?? I could really use a break on their shipping.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:52 AM
Former Sponsor
discount

We currently have a $25 instant rebate that was advertised on an email blast we sent out this past week. The discount code is DCTD25. This expires at the end of the month.

Call or email me if you have any questions.

Quick Reply: treadepot and paypal