Why can't I bring myself to like black wheels????

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by efuehrin
Like I said not all.

I think black wheels look sweet on pmason's truck.

Not sure why. It just seems to work well.

Thanks for the compliment

Originally Posted by Indo
Probably some of the best work I've ever seen. Gotta love it.

OP, I think your truck would look killer with some black wheels. As jlgil73 mentioned, it would look best in a bigger wheel size. Because they're black, it's harder to see where the wheel ends and the rubber begins. My 22's look rather small at times. As far as selection, there are more than a few black wheels that would look great on your red truck. The Ballistic Jesters came to mind first because of their red accent. Just a thought..

To the Op I think something similar if not these wheels above would look good on your turck

Old 08-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree that some trucks do not look good with black wheels. I prefer a single color on a truck with black wheels and a black out theme for the rest of the items on it. Since you have the gray bottom, chrome lights and chrome badges, it will be difficult to find a wheel color that will bring it all together. I looked at the teflon wheels for my truck, but I decided to go with a blackout instead. The Teflon is sort of a gray/black color when viewed under different lighting.

Here is a picture of 07FX4Chick's red truck with black wheels. Her truck looks very good because she does not have the lower DSG accent and she went with a complete red and black theme.

KR-Texas

Last edited by KR-Texas; 08-27-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Why can't I bring myself to like black wheels????