help me decide

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol that dont look half bad lol, i really have been thinking about doing the two tone black i think it would look awesome or i might paint the truck black and do like a light grey color as my bottom color lol idk a paint job is expensive to lol

Old 09-02-2009, 12:21 AM
bad quality sorry. Got kinda lazy on that one

Old 09-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Those two renders look good, I mean it only stinks that u have to spend $$$ to get paint done on a ride.

To be honest I dunno what I would do those are some flashy colors red,beige. Maybe the chrome wouldnt hurt as much as the black.

If I could though I think the chrome Monsters are fugly no disrespect intended for owners.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Agreed. And just to think I almost bought chrome wheels for my truck. Got to have a special look for chrome wheels.

The black and grey give a real mean/aggressive look, but good luck having your truck looking like that without spending $2,000+.

However, the red two-tone I really like. Those mirror caps would need to be PTM as well as the door handles, and then it would be one sweet ride. Also, the two tone is much more accomplishable. I can see it being done alot quicker than a black and grey new paint job.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:36 PM
yea idk if i want to black out my truck its alot of money but i really need to touch up on the paint from where the previous owner had it sitting out in the sun to long. and yea its expensive for the chrome monsters i just going to go with the black ones in 20x10
i mean i think of it like this, no matter what i get the chrome wheels or the black wheels its still going to look really good thanks guys

Quick Reply: help me decide