Help..... This tires good?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help..... This tires good?

So my dad asked me to choose some new tires for him. He has an 04 f350 turbo diesel. He currently has the BFGoodrich a/t.....

Went to the shop to get some quotes and he said that the BfGoodrich is Load Range D and should not be mounted on this type of truck and he would not install even if i bought them because of liability?

So i asked him to get me in Load range E then he said BFG don't make such tires. He gave me some options but it seems like their aren't a lot of options of the A/T for this Load Range. Mostly M/T but a little over price range. He told me If i wanted to get a good price and decent tires to go with the Hankook M/T but i haven't heard anything of this tires. Read some reviews but they are pretty mixed. What you guys think, Good tire or should not load these tires? The all terrains that they offer for this load range aren't the greatest looking tires not aggressive at all?

315/75/16 Is the tire size?

Last edited by sc0rch0; 09-10-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Adding tire size
Old 09-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What size tire does the truck currently have on it. If it has the BFG in the size you stated, then it has already been running with LR D tires, which by the way are rated at 3195lbs at 50 psi. As far as the Hancooks, I have not heard anything good about that brand, a lot of bad though, especially on those tires that are OE on the F150.

BFG does make a 285/75R16 in a LR E, 3705 lbs at 80.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm not familar with E rated tires but the Hankook MT's have been getting good reviews.

Quick Reply: Help..... This tires good?