RBP Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RBP Wheels?

Anybody have feedback on Rolling Big Power wheels....whether good or bad? I was looking into the RBP 93R wheel. I like both the black w/ chrome insert, as well as the chrome w/ black insert. Just wondering if RBP is considered a quality wheel. This is the first time I have ever heard of them. Any help is always appreciated.

Old 12-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by bigsur
Anybody have feedback on Rolling Big Power wheels....whether good or bad? I was looking into the RBP 93R wheel. I like both the black w/ chrome insert, as well as the chrome w/ black insert. Just wondering if RBP is considered a quality wheel. This is the first time I have ever heard of them. Any help is always appreciated.
I would hope the RBP wheels are good quality, due to the hefty pricetag!

I was looking at the 91R for a while in black, but couldnt bring myself to pay 400 bucks a wheel for 20's

Old 12-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by svt4lyfe
I would hope the RBP wheels are good quality, due to the hefty pricetag!

I was looking at the 91R for a while in black, but couldnt bring myself to pay 400 bucks a wheel for 20's
You know...I haven't even looked at price yet. That might be a deterring factor in the selection process

I'm also looking at the Ultra Titan...really like that wheel....or might go with an XD Series wheel.

In any event, I will be going with an 18" rim, larger than stock tire, leveling kit, etc. I'm working w/ an accessory shop to complete the mod and will probably consult with the forum before I actually go through with it.

Thanks for the response.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:05 AM
You know...I haven't even looked at price yet. That might be a deterring factor in the selection process

I'm also looking at the Ultra Titan...really like that wheel....or might go with an XD Series wheel.

In any event, I will be going with an 18" rim, larger than stock tire, leveling kit, etc. I'm working w/ an accessory shop to complete the mod and will probably consult with the forum before I actually go through with it.

Thanks for the response.
No prob.

Since your trucks silver, i'd definitely go with a black wheel. For XD, I personally like the XD Hoss (machined/black) OR all black, And the XD Addicts.

Please do me a favor and dont hop on the Rockstar/Monster boat, atleast where im from, we got camry's and hyundai's even rolling around on KMC Rockstars.. (no offense to anyone )

The Ultra titans are ok, just not my personal style.

Also, I would maybe look into doing 20's. they usually look much more proportionate on our trucks (IMO), and when i priced out my wheel/tire package, 20's on 33's were only 200 bucks more than 18's on 33's.

By January I'll have the Ballistic Jester's in black, which is a really cool wheel that barely anyone has...check em out!

BTW, discount tire direct is awesome, www.discounttiredirect.com

hope this helps!

Old 12-09-2009, 03:02 PM
The interactive wheel system on that site is awesome. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't populate with most of the wheels I've been looking at. Are you (are anyone else) familiar with a similar site that I can use to get an idea of what certain rims will look like on my vehicle....especially RBP, XD, and Ultra wheels?

Old 12-09-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and use this post as a test as well since I've never posted pics on the site before. Below is my first attempt to show a pic of the RBP 94R. Let's see what happens

Old 12-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and use this post as a test as well since I've never posted pics on the site before. Below is my first attempt to show a pic of the RBP 94R. Let's see what happens

Okay that didn't work

Can anybody help a brother out? I uploaded to snapfish first and am using the URL right out of the address bar where the photo is located. ???

Old 12-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Im not sure, I use photobucket. copy and paste the URL, and click the icon at the top of the message box that looks like a picture of a mountain, and insert the URL there, then scroll down and hit preview post to see if its there...

Im not sure of any sites that show RBP wheels, if you search the wheels/tires forum I'm sure someone in there will photoshop the wheels on to your truck for you.

If you call discount tire direct, and ask them about other wheels, they can get them. They have access to any wheel out there.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:09 PM
That's what I'm doing but obviously doing something wrong in the process. Maybe I'll try Photobucket later and see if that works.

Would be awesome if I could get my wheels photoshop'd. Will have to look into that. Thanks man.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Ahhh! Figured it out using Photobucket When you have time, tell me which wheel you like best out of the 3 below...considering it will be on a silver/gold truck.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Ahhh! Figured it out using Photobucket When you have time, tell me which wheel you like best out of the 3 below...considering it will be on a silver/gold truck.

Well right off the bat i like the 94R much better, and I like the black/chrome inserts.

So my choice of the 3 would be the bottom one!

and you mean the truck is a silverish gold color? or its 2 tone?

Old 12-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by svt4lyfe
Well right off the bat i like the 94R much better, and I like the black/chrome inserts.

So my choice of the 3 would be the bottom one!

and you mean the truck is a silverish gold color? or its 2 tone?
It is 2-toned. The top is like a really light gold color but it looks silver in certain shades of light. The buyer's order that the original owner left in the truck shows "silver" as the color. The bottom panel is a darker color....dark gold / brown. Here's a pic:

What do you think about leveling the truck? My dealer told me today that I could go as big as a 305/60 (approx 33") w/out any mods whatsoever. However, my accessory shop is recommending a leveling kit. The guy I've been talking to is recommending leveling and then a 325/?? tire....but I'm not sure if that is bigger than I want to go or not. I'm not looking to go big...just looking to beef it up a little...go a little taller and maybe stick out just a tad more than the factory wheels do.

Oh....and btw, you were right. These wheels run $400+ each. Not sure if I'm going to spend that much, but I do like them alot.

Quick Reply: RBP Wheels?