BrakePerformance.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Damon@tirerack
Look OK, just be warned the dimpling is for looks only, and does not increase the braking ability of the rotor.
Which is exactly why I got mine

Old 12-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by 06' Ford
Which is exactly why I got mine
x2 lol!! I think thats a given assumption by us all, lol! They look cool.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by 04LariatCrew4x4
Who makes these pads for these guys?
I see them referenced on here a lot lately but does anyone have some serious milage on them, that could speak on to how they stand up over time?

Big Slick let me know what you find out on Centric.
I've logged well over 40k on mine. I bought these a good 2+ years ago and they have seen it's share of snow, salt and towing (2500 lb race car). All in all, I'd say they did their job very well and I'll be ordering a replacement set with brakeperformance.com again! Also excited as they now offer the black zinc coating something that wasn't available back when I ordered my first set.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:37 AM
guys....

just an update... I sold the expy awhile back to my cousin. But about 5k after I put these on, the truck sat for a few months... I sold it to him and hes put another 5k on em... he calls me one day saying he has a scrapping sound from the front brakes. Turns out the pad either wore down or came off and completely fubar'd the rotor...

Their warranty is send in the broken and its replaced or store credit, but why would I want more junk or just the same brakes which we just replaced....?