Change of Heart

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went to the campus looking for the bike trails, and got pulled over b/c of the poorly marked road ways. Saw a lot of hotties running around though. Seems like a nice place.
Ever do any mountain biking on the trails there?

There are a couple nice silver lifted extended cabs running around Pace. I need to hurry up and join the crowd.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Haha man there are a TON of good lookin girls runnin around there.
No I've never actually been but I have some friends who say its a alot of fun. I want to do it but I dont have a mountain bike:/

Well get your stuff together and make it happen
I'm just gettin ready for the makeover on my truck.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Yea, I use the track there every now and then, and seems like they are running around everywhere.
The trails are nice. I have a couple extra bikes you could use if you ever wanted to go.

I know, right now I'm looking at some 4.56 gears, and a body lift. I really want a suspension lift, but I just bought these bilstein shocks not even 1/2 year ago. So, figure I'd run the BL till I'm ready for new shocks.

Old 02-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Heck yea man I'd really like to go. My step dad said I could use his if I fix it.

I dont blame you. I've got a body lift on mine with rancho shocks and it does ok. I would like to put a fabtech 6" suspension on but I can just do that later

Quick Reply: Change of Heart