Need Help Finding Tires Like These

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help Finding Tires Like These

Hey,

My Dad just recently(3 days ago) bought a 2001 Ford Ranger. The truck needs new tires and bad, very bald.

The size on the tires are P225/70/R15. Now on the truck there is this white stripe on the side of the tire that he wants to keep. Something like this:

He also does not want to order online but find a place to buy and have them installed locally, so no purchasing online. I have been looking around online for similar tires and checked out TireRack.com, the sponsor of this section at one point, but wasn't able to find anything that matched. I'm looking online at places that I know have stores or places where their tires are purchased at stores. I'm looking for like Michelin, Goodyear, Firestone, Bridgestone, BFGoodrich to name a few I know of. Any place where you can the buy tires at a store and have installed.

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks,
-Russ03

Last edited by Russ03; 02-03-2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: fixed image code
Old 02-04-2010, 08:58 AM

If you have a Discount Tire store in your area, I would suggest driving down to them. They can get any tire and don't always have them on their online store. So I'd start there and see if they can find them for you. Another place you might look at is Sears. For some reason, I feel like I've seen a tire similar to that there. But personally, I'd start at Discount Tire. They offer all the services you're looking for and can find any tire on the market. Hope that helps.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:58 AM
When you look at tire selections on line, look for WSW (white side wall) in the tire description.

Quick Reply: Need Help Finding Tires Like These