Mud Grapplers Or MTZ's???

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NutUpHammerDown
the noise doesnt bother me at all. im 18 haha. im the guy who thinks that the howl is cool. but i would like some decent wear out of them. i drive hard on my stockers but when i have to drop a grand or more ill drive a little more easily on them!
Yeah, like offroadin' said, if you drive hard now, you're not gonna change just for some better tread wear...not for longer than a couple weeks anyway

Old 03-22-2010, 09:44 PM

I just ordered my mud grapplers. Personally, I think they have an awesome tread pattern. Many people say you can't good miles out of them, but with any mud tire, if you rotate them, you can get 30k out of them. At least thats what I've read from people on here. I do have to say I had a set of BFG KM1 and I got 50k out of them. I would just go with what style of tire you like because when your spending this much, you might as well get what you want. Btw, rimzoneonline.com has them for really cheap right now (nitto tires).

Old 03-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by mSaLL150
My KM2s are pretty quiet for mud terrains. Have you been keeping an eye on your tire pressure?
I usually run 36 psi in my KM2's. They aren't real loud, just different than my REVO's I use during winter.

Quick Reply: Mud Grapplers Or MTZ's???