Trail Grapplers on Lariat (Pics)...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PawPaw
If you can stand to run run them at 45-50 psi it would help out your highway mileage. Also it's better to run a little higher pressure in the hot summer month's coming up. 38 to 40 psi may be a little too low.
Thanks PAWPAW, I am going to stick with 50 for now.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Truck looks great and I am just curious as to how loud are these tires going down the highway and do you rub at any point?

Old 04-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by NontypicalFX4
Truck looks great and I am just curious as to how loud are these tires going down the highway and do you rub at any point?
For a set of M/Ts they are not loud at all, honestly one of if not the quetest M/T I have heard. I do not know what they will be like once they wear down, but for now if you turn the radio on you don't hear them. As for rubbing goes, none that I can tell from a driving point of view. If they are rubbing the only way I would know would be to find a visual sign of it. I do not hear or feel any rubbing at full lock forward or reverse.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by mdhawkin
For a set of M/Ts they are not loud at all, honestly one of if not the quetest M/T I have heard. I do not know what they will be like once they wear down, but for now if you turn the radio on you don't hear them. As for rubbing goes, none that I can tell from a driving point of view. If they are rubbing the only way I would know would be to find a visual sign of it. I do not hear or feel any rubbing at full lock forward or reverse.
Thanks I really have narrowed it down to these and the pro comp xtreme. By the way I use to live in Summerville and worked out at the steel mill. Beautiful place to live.

Quick Reply: Trail Grapplers on Lariat (Pics)...