New Trail Grapplers, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk HPS

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome my friend, like the trail graps!

Old 05-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Really nice truck! I'm wondering if you have any lift on it, or just a level on the front? Also, are those 9" wide wheels? I'm looking to do something similar pretty soon.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Wow, what a difference! I had to go back to your first picture, cuz I thought you changed wheels too. Nice work

Old 05-10-2010, 11:49 PM
wow, the trail grapps look ten times better than the terra grapps! any advantages/disadvantages to the terra grapplers (beside a little road noise)? my aftermarket wheels aren't available yet so i still have time to decide on aftermarket tires before i order...thanks! nice job!

Last edited by wisconsinFX4; 05-10-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by hawaiian boy
Awesome my friend, like the trail graps!
Thank you sir. You actually helped push me over the edge into buying these. What psi are you running and how "smooth" are they supposed to ride. I'm getting a little bounce at times and don't know if that comes with the territory on mud-terrains (never had them before) or if I need to get them rebalanced.

Originally Posted by saserby
Really nice truck! I'm wondering if you have any lift on it, or just a level on the front? Also, are those 9" wide wheels? I'm looking to do something similar pretty soon.
I have no lift on my truck. I desperately wish I did so I could have gone with 35's, but I just have the torsion bars cranked up a bit. As for the wheels, they are 10" wide with 4.5" backspacing.

Originally Posted by jump n
Wow, what a difference! I had to go back to your first picture, cuz I thought you changed wheels too. Nice work
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by wisconsinFX4
wow, the trail grapps look ten times better than the terra grapps! any advantages/disadvantages to the terra grapplers (beside a little road noise)? my aftermarket wheels aren't available yet so i still have time to decide on aftermarket tires before i order...thanks! nice job!
Thank you sir. Still way too early to give you a whole lot of feedback, but they are a bit louder. Hasn't rained yet, so can't give you a wet traction review. Haven't gone camping, so can't give you a trail/towing review. But I'm pretty happy with them so far. I'll tell you, the terra's were smooth as anything as far as ride goes. They wore great, but these "look" so much better.

Quick Reply: New Trail Grapplers, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk HPS