Another Tire Question?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aztek31
I just want to thank everyone for all the help, I have decided to keep the tires, but will be changing them out for 305 55 20, I will be getting tomorrow found on craigslist, I have also decided to get a 6in lift, from a local shop here (that's why I'm keeping the tires), I just need to wait a few weeks to recover from Christmas, LOL.

Again, thanks everyone for all your help, and for the warm welcome. Def, will be sticking around.
If you get a 6 inch lift you shouldn't have to change out the tires to the 305/55s. A truck with a 6" lift would look weird with that small a tire.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rllackey28
If you get a 6 inch lift you shouldn't have to change out the tires to the 305/55s. A truck with a 6" lift would look weird with that small a tire.

Yeah, I know, the reason I am getting the 305/55, they are used and a decent price, plus I needed something to throw on while I wait to get the lift. It's gonna be a couple of weeks, figured I spent a few buck now and get to enjoy the the truck now rather than waiting a few weeks

Quick Reply: Another Tire Question?