Huge problem!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huge problem!!!

Well here we go I ordered some 22's back in January finally the snow cleared up and went to go get the tires mounted and the wheels put on my truck well first they tell me the center bore on the wheel was top small so I could put a 1/4 in. Spacer up front got the spacers and went to put the 1/4 in. Spacer on back and need probably a half inch...got mad stepped back and was looking at the wheels and realized that the silver studs on the wheels were on all three wheels were there but on one wheel they were black now I'm having to send them back and really need all the correct measurements for the center bore and anything else helpful y'all can think of I would really appreciate it I want to get my truck started and get some pictures up here... I guess another piece of helpful info would be what truck I've got it's a 2010 fx2 f150 obviously 2 wheel drive coming with the 18" oem wheels

Old 02-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That sounds like a manufacturer defect to me. It's not like the wheels are gonna work with anything other than an F-150/Expy.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes it is a manufacturer defect but I need the measurement of the center bore of the wheel like how big does it need to be

Quick Reply: Huge problem!!!