Tire Information

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 04:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tire Information

Okay guys, I'm trying something new here. Started messing around with my Google Doc's and I keep seeing people asking for information on tires. Info on how long they last, how much, where to get them.. etc, etc...

So I created a Google Doc so people could enter their information and then eventually I'll just make a chart out of once there is enough information. Once enough people have information into it, they should be able to search for a specific brand and find some information.

This is where the information will be kept --> Tire Information

This is where you enter your information --> Enter Info

This is a Summary of all responses --> Response Summary

Let me know what you guys think. I came up with this in a few minutes. If there is some sort of info or a category you think I should ask let me know and I can add it. I plan on sharing this on a few forums so there will be a lot of info.

If you start entering info then I make a change I don't think you can go back and edit.. At least not sure on that yet, so hopefully I don't make many changes after. I guess I can manually enter them..

So feel free to enter your information and share this with any other forums that you wish.. Try and get a big database of info so we use this as a tool to see how brands of tires are lasting in conditions...

You don't have to put your name if you don't want to.. But if you want to come back and update your information in the future it will be easier to find your info.. or you can just make a new entry. Maybe if we get enough information we can make this a sticky

Quick Reply: Tire Information