Where can you buy Raybestos Rotors and pads?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2001, 10:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where can you buy Raybestos Rotors and pads?

Hey everyone,

Where can you buy Raybestos Rotors and pads? I've got 60,000 miles on my stock pads and my rotors are also warped. Thinking about getting the Brute Stop Slotted rotors and either the Brute Stop, Quiet Stop, or the Professional Grade Front pads.

Anybody use any of these pads or the rotors?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Old 08-19-2001, 02:32 AM
My local Checker seems to have a pretty good selection of Raybestos products. Haven't been to many others though. Raybestos is a big enough of a name I wouldn't think you would have too much trouble finding them.

I had my front brakes done about 10,000 miles ago, and had my original, unturned rotors replaced due to corrosion issues. I got over 60,000 miles out of the original pads, another 60,000 out of the second set (Ford OEM replacements - not the value pads (junk)). Rotors and pads were Raybestos Professional Grade stuff, I believe (gotta check again w/ my mechanic!) So far they have been just fine. Nothing spectacular, but my truck stops just as well as before witht he OEM gear. I wasn't expecting anything more!

Good luck!

Old 08-23-2001, 10:13 PM
Our local Advanced Automotive carries those...If you have any of those stores out your way give em a call.

Old 08-25-2001, 10:10 AM
Thanks for all the replys guys.

I ended up going with New Aimco Rotors at $39ea. And Performance Friction Pads $50/set.

Only place I could find the around here is at Parts Plus and the wanted $80 just for the pads!

Will let you know how the install goes.

Quick Reply: Where can you buy Raybestos Rotors and pads?