ABS light, code C1095

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 10:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ABS light, code C1095

The ABS light came on the other day on my 2000 F150. We scanned the code and found C1095 which is a circuit fault in the hydraulic control unit. We erased the code, but it came back immediately when the truck was started and my foot was taken off the brake pedal (while in park). I poked around a little last night and it appears that C1095 simply means that you replace the HCU. I did find one site that mentions open wheel sensors and I'll run a check on those tonight. Anyone have experience with this issue? Will I just have to replace the electronic portion or do I need the complete module? I see that there is no aftermarket parts (or maybe I'm just looking for the wrong term?)

Old 01-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Hey ikessky, did you ever get this fixed? I'm having the same problem.

Old 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
I never bothered doing anything with it. I looked around, did some pin outs, and it appears that the control module is at fault. I may eventually remove it and send it in to be repaired, but I'll wait until the warm weather before I even think of touching it. The torx screws look rusty and if I snap one, I'll need to remove the entire ABS motor to repair it. I have no desire to walk to work during a Wisconsin winter.

Quick Reply: ABS light, code C1095