New Discoverer M+S tires.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool New Discoverer M+S tires.

After debating it with myselves for a while, I decided to go ahead and get a set of the Cooper Discoverer M+S tires, unstudded for the F150. Been using the Cooper Weathermaster ST II's studded for years. Had them on my 94 T'bird, and on a '91 Tracer LTS 5-speed that was my DD a few years ago. They have been great. I considered the studless ice/snow tires like the Blizzaks, and have used them. But really didn't like them when compared to the studded tires I've used. I decided not to have these studded simply because I was worried about stability on the truck. The M+S tires do have a good bit of siping so I hope they will do OK on ice. So far we've only had a few inches of icy, sloppy slush here, with patches of ice. So far the M+S's have been good. Time will tell how well they will do without studs.

The pond behind the truck is solid ice. It's suppose to snow today. I'm gonna go back and see what it looks like with the snow covered ice......

Old 12-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
We ran those on our trucks for a couple years, they do really good, just wear down fast on the pavement.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks good. Cooper makes one of the best tires you can buy.

Quick Reply: New Discoverer M+S tires.