Go with the Black
35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Deciding on Rims Chrome or Black? Poll

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tg150
New look, $260 back, almost free remote start. What's soo tuff?
You are completely right after 6+ years of chrome it's time for black!

I just got off the phone with them and I told them I wanted the black ones instead of the chrome ones.

If anything it's for the money back and the added protection painted rims have over the chrome.

Thank you rangerrick for the renderings on how they would look that really sealed the deal! Also thank you everybody for your input it means a lot

Also as a side note Moto Metal has stood by their product .... granted they wont pay to have them remounted and balanced etc. but they are paying for shipping both ways and that would be a killer for sure. I get all my tire work done for free so I don't really care but that would have been the only bad thing that I could think of.

They won't let me keep the old ones simply because they need to have them in possession to write them off .... many have tried the guy said lol. Treaddepot is doing all the work and I recommend purchasing from them they have excellent prices and excellent customer service!

Old 01-07-2014, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, in that case, tell the wifey-poo-to-be that my ole ring from the Cheerios box (vintage 1998) is still purdy shiny if ya spit on 'er, cause Daddy's rig needs some new toys!

Black, especially if you get $260 back. But it's all your preference on a red/black or red/chrome theme. That honkin bumper makes a big statement for red/black. I like my black and chrome wheels cause the black goes with the black and the chrome goes with the chrome.

Edit: ope, just saw your last post. Minority of voters win, nice choice! Wish the minority won the last election . . .

Last edited by KMAC0694; 01-07-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Deciding on Rims Chrome or Black? Poll