BFGoodrich T/A KO2 Black Sidewall

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 09:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BFGoodrich T/A KO2 Black Sidewall

I have been looking at the BFG KO2 to replace my 275/70R18 Fierce Attitude M/T on stock 18s. I love the look of the Fierce Attitudes but they are scalloped and loud! I have the rough country leveling kit. Only dilemma is that to get the KO2 in the same size as what I currently have, they only offer white lettering (not a fan). They offer black lettering on other sizes, so my options are to change up my tire size, or to look at a different tire.

Anyone else have the same issue? Did you change your tire size or switch to a different tire?

Old 01-23-2016, 02:10 AM
You can have them mounted black side out...after about 2 years you won't notice the white letters on the inside cuz they will be black by then...I just bought a set yesterday, and had them mounted black side out...they are not uni-directional...

Mine are the LT 275/65/18's...

Nice looking truck BTW!

Last edited by kcward; 01-23-2016 at 02:12 AM.
Old 01-23-2016, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by kcward
You can have them mounted black side out...after about 2 years you won't notice the white letters on the inside cuz they will be black by then...I just bought a set yesterday, and had them mounted black side out...they are not uni-directional...

Mine are the LT 275/65/18's...

Nice looking truck BTW!
Thanks man, that's good to know. I assumed they were not unidirectional since some tires specified white letters and some black. Going to place my order now!

Quick Reply: BFGoodrich T/A KO2 Black Sidewall