What do they look like?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2001, 07:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What do they look like?

I have ordered Centerline style 34's (Hellcats) from 4wheel parts. Can anyone that already has some tell me what they are supposed to look like? I thought they were fully polished but all of the grooves that go around the rim are not polished. They have polish coming from one side part way in to the groove and not the rest. Are they supposed to be like this or is this a bad polishing job from centerline? Looking on the centerline web site it looks like the grooves are polished. By the way, I have been messing with 4wheel parts for 2weeks to get the correct center caps for these wheels. It has been a horrible experience. I don't know how well everyone else likes 4 wheel parts but I've had my wheels for over a week and have received 4 different center caps from them and none of them have been correct, wrong cap, wrong size etc. Can someone please tell me how these rims are supposed to be polished? Thanx!

Old 11-25-2001, 10:49 PM
I just looked at there web page and it looks like they are fully polished

I would call centerline direct at
Toll Free: (800) 345-8671

They should be able to answer all your questions and get you the right center caps.

I had some problems with my center caps and they helped me out.

Old 12-07-2001, 07:59 AM
I had a set on my 96.15X10's they were not completely polished in the groves, more or less cast looking in the grooves but the rest of the rim was high polished. If i had to do it over again i would have bought chromed version. The wheels looked great but were a real PITA to keep looking like they did when i got them. I had to polish them about every week no matter what which used to take like 4 hours to get them right until i discovered a rotory car buffer(makita) and used a foam pad with metal polish. That made life easy. 1 hour for all four then.