Good Price and will it fit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2001, 01:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good Price and will it fit?

I've got an ad here from my new Four Wheeler issue. National Tire and Wheel has a special where you can buy 4 Eagle alloy 15x10's with 4 BFGoodrich MT/KM's for $999. Will the 15" wheel fit around my rotors, etc? Also, can I clear these tires, or do I need a lift? I'm thinking about a 2-3" body lift at some point, but it will depend on whether or not I have my job after Christmas, as my company will be doing a lot of layoffs.

Thanks,
-Flea

Old 12-19-2001, 08:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flea since we got the ORP the smallest rims we can put on are 16s my friend.

Old 12-19-2001, 11:40 PM
Fleas & 97 offroad,
Having the ORP or not they are all the same from 97 on up.16" min. wheel size .The ORP Has nothing to do with it . And yes I've done some checking into it too. What ever happened to the good old 15 incher's.

Old 12-20-2001, 03:47 AM
Thumbs up but wait ther's more to the story

Actually we can run 15 inchers. It is all about the backspacing that they have.I believe snowball is running some 15s.There are a few others here as well that do run them.I am thinking that are a few wheel makers that do make 15s in our bolt pattern.The best thing to do is talk to snowball about it.He can give ya the whole scoup.Good luck

Old 12-20-2001, 12:43 PM
My mistake then I thought it was because of the disk's/calipers' that a 15" would not fit. When I looked into it that's what numberous tire & wheel shop's told me.
Later...Mike

Old 12-24-2001, 01:17 AM
Thumbs up it is the disks/calipers

The backspacing is chaged on the 15s so they won't touch the brake parts.This moves the wheel out, and would not look right unless the truck was lifted and some big old mudders on it (just take a look at snowballs truck,he has a lot of posts in the suspension forum).
The shops told you that because it is much easier to get a wheel tire combe that will fit right the first time,instead of having to reorder wheels until they got it right.For all intents and purposes I would just get 16s(much easier)

Quick Reply: Good Price and will it fit?