Question on wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 03:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question on wheels?

I have 17" sawblades on my 2001. I was wondering if 2000 16" Ranger wheels are the same bolt pattern? And if they would fit on my truck. Would backspacing, wheel width be a problem?

-or-

If anyone wants to swap out a set of 17" for some F150 16" aluminum rims, I would be interested?

Thanks in advance,
Kory

Old 10-18-2002, 03:20 AM
I have a set of 17" rims with Long Trail 265X60X17 tires on em. Tires have lots of live left. If you're close by I'd be interested in a trade for the 16 inch rims. St Louis area.....

Old 10-18-2002, 03:36 AM
I have a set of 16 in 5 spoke alloys not the chrome but the machined alloys that came on the xlt( not the sawblade/directional) I want to get out of my garage..the clear coat is gone in a few places but the finish is still good I have the centercaps and lugs as well and would let go real cheap as they are slightly worn and just takin up space.

Old 10-19-2002, 03:09 AM
I might be selling my 16x8 American Racing Baja rims off my 97, not sure yet. They are about 1 1/2 years old, cleaned almost weekly, polished almost monthly. I can think of only one small gouge, the holes have a few tough stain spots on them put with some polishing do come out.
I now longer like these rims and hate cleaning them anymore. Plus, with my truck and tires it's tough to balance right? Check my gallery over at F150world, if ya wanna.

Old 10-19-2002, 04:48 PM
Badblack99- I am so very interested in the rims that you have! I am pretty sure that I know which ones they are, kindof five thick spokes, like a star without points. Would you want to trade, or just sell them to me? If you just wanted to get rid of them and not get a second set of rims lying around that would work best for me. I would even be interested in driving down to you, if that would work best. I am sure that it is cheaper/easier than shipping. I don't know if there is a PM feature on here, but I would appreciate if you would email me here.

KYFordfreak- I looked up your gallery, your rims look very nice. I might be interested in them, depending on what you wanted for them.

momule- I would be interested in your trade, except that I "have" 17" rims, and want the 16," but thanks anyways.

Last edited by Kory; 10-19-2002 at 04:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Question on wheels?